Tuesday, November 11, 2014

New Release: The Cupcake Tree

Click to Zoom. Released to Kindle on November 10th, 2014.

A Note About the Book (Available on Kindle)
Before I share the book description for The Cupcake Tree, I wanted to share a personal note about this collection. I wrote this book for my daughter when she was young. You'll see her pop up in the book in illustrations like in the dandelion crowns poem. This book was pure silliness and sentimental rhyme that helped me capture a little bit of the fun and joy. I hope that the poems are universal to your family too! We used to love to read together and were especially fond of books of silly poems which inspired me to create this collection.

Written and Illustrated by Suzanne Nikolaisen

The sweet and magical cupcake tree, with branches loaded with ripe cupcakes, is one of the silly poems in this delightful collection to read with your children. Colorful illustrations of lollipop flowers, cuddly bears, a snowman in the sun, and more highlight the poems.

Join the tickety-tockiting clock, razzleberries, the singing roosters, and crickets cricking softly with this book of poems perfect to read at bedtime or on the go.



No comments:

Post a Comment